(Private) Overnight Tour at Hundred Islands National Park
About the Experience
Discover one of the Asia’s premier natural wonders and Philippines first national park, Hundred Island National Park situated in Lucap Alaminos City in province of Pangasinan .
This overnight tour combines several adventures in one.
• Simply meet up with your tour guide at Lucap wharf Arch, have small orientation and start boarding.
• Feel the wonder of 360 degree panoramic views of Hundred Islands with its mushroom like islet at the top of Governors Island or visit the mermaid statue inside the Cave of Virgin Island.
• Be blessed stopping by 12 station of the cross and reach the top of 56-ft statue of Christ the Savior at the Pilgrimage Island.
• Have fun swimming around with snorkeling activities at the Coral Garden.
• Relax and unwind at Quezon Island.
• Try the thrilling experience jumping and diving at Imelda cave.
• Enjoy sightseeing with the side trips around Romulo Island, Crocodile Island, Turtle Island, Cathedral Cave and Mayors Island.
• Our DOT Tour guide takes pleasure in guiding you around the islands while providing you with bits of information about the history of the park.
***This experience requires good weather.
Itineraries may be subject to change due to weather and water conditions. This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers per boat***
20 and above Guest: 0 Php
15-19 Guest: 0 Php
10-14 Guest : 1,199 Php
9 Guest: 1,299 Php
8 Guest: 1,349 Php
7 Guest: 1,499 Php
6 Guest: 1,649 Php
5 Guest: 1,849 Php
4 Guest: 2,149 Php
3 Guest: 2,699 Php
2 Guest: 3,749 Php